- You MUST wash your face each and every morning and evening. Make sure that as you wash, you try to avoid scrubbing your skin, as the scrubbing sensation makes your skin worse.
- You MUST choose skin care products that state they are oil free, and non-comedogenic. The labels ensure that they won't clog your pores.
- You MUST be using a gentle face wash. Many believe that if you use a stronger face wash, that your skin will dry out - however that is not the case. In fact, if you use too harsh of a face wash, it can actually irritate your skin more and trigger increased oil production.
- You MUST'NT be using any oil or alcohol based cleansers, as these can irritate your skin.
- You MUST apply daily moisturizer. Even though you have oily skin, you must be aware that this is essential to keep your skin hydrated. It is best to look for a moisturizer that has an SPF of 30 or higher, to protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- You MUST wear sunscreen outdoors, as it helps to prevent sun damage that could potentially turn into wrinkles, age spots or skin cancer. In order to prevent acne breakout, ensure that you are looking for sun screens that contain zinc oxide and titanium oxide. Keep away from the sunscreens that contain fragrance or oils.
- You MUST be choosing oil-free and water based makeup.
- You MUST always remove your makeup before going to sleep.
- You MUST use blotting papers during the day. Press the paper against the oily parts of your face, leaving it on for a few seconds to absorb the oil. Make sure you do not rub the paper on your face, as this will spread the oil around the face.
- You MUST'NT touch your face during the day. Yes, it is tempting to touch, but you can spread germs, dirt and bacteria from your hands to your face. You should only be touching your face when you are cleansing, moisturizing or applying sunscreen or makeup - always making sure your hands are clean first.
#bestantiagingsecrets, #naturalantiagingsecrets, #naturalantiagingfoods, #antiagingproducts, #antiagingdiy, #antiagingskincare, #antiagingsupplements, #antiagingspanearme, #antiagingskinlounge, #skinantiaginglounge, #benefitsofantiagingcream, #antiagingskinroutine, #antiagingserum, #antiagingskincareroutine, #antiagingskincaretips, #bestskincareforantiwrinkle, #skintightening, #antiagingonline, #skintighteningfacial, #nonsurgical
10 WAYS TO DEAL WITH OILY SKIN
You MUST wash your face each and every morning and evening. Make sure that as you wash, you try to avoid scrubbing your skin, as the scrubbing sensation ma